Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jason Sia has been fooled by me...(Hapi April Fool) (:

Well, finally am here to update my blog now... My assignment was done... It wasn't easy for me to complete it... I've been so tired after few days assignment-inG.... "Marketing Assignment"...It's just basic marketing of DIHM(Diploma in Hotel Management) compare to business course...can see that I will die a very miserable if am taking tat course. >.<

Hmm...where should I start? Too many things want to share... Hmm...actually for today's post, the main purpose is to share with u guys some of my 20th birthday shoot... Can be regarded as the most MEMORABLE moments...*SURPRISE* from my friends, really beyond my EXPECTATION!!! Nahhh...only mentioned until here today...if u want to know more details of my 20th birthday, then u should have to wait for my next post or might be next next post...teeheeee...^^

Today, woke up by 10.30am... neither early nor late... As I mentioned in the last post that today is NO classes for me...*FREE*... Early morning, the first thing I did was on my VAIO Laptop...>>>access to INTERNET>>>Facebook.... Click here and there...haih..human now cant survive without FACEBOOK..HAHA!!!

There's one link that I accidentally found it from Miss Michelle which is my "Hotel Operation" lecturer Facebook's NOTES.>>>: http://www.konghee.com/www/2009/12/power-of-fasting/
perhaps God reminded me that is time to fast and pray. After reading this link, I got the motivation to start my 3 days fast. Hopefully my fasting can proceeds smoothly... Honestly, I did took some fruits for my lunch and dinner...Coz I can't stand for my gastric trouble...and I did pray 15 decades of Rosary as the link got mentioned that "Fasting must go with prayer. Otherwise, it is just dieting or a “hunger strike.”. Come on Christian follower, fasting greatly adds spiritual momentum to ur prayer and faith. I can do it, u also can!

Movie Day for today wasn't succeeded... Few audience=lot empty seat..That's cause the RESULT!!! And I really tired...tired...tired...being scold by Group leader...haih...Don't know how to describe my feeling when he was asking and scolding us...I just tried to ignore wat he said .... I just diam diam there..let him kept on giving me desperately archery...*Bleeding*.okay...fine...all was my fault...honestly, my tears almost rolling out from my eyes while he was scolding us"Ticketing Department" in front of group members and miss Chai.....Speechless>.<
After this event, we all have to prepare one report of this "Movie Day" event as our 5 marks quiz... Am wondering what am I going to write on that report... Nahh...Let us try to be objective...

Something worth to share with u guys...>>>
>>>>>>
HAHA....
Curious about that?
>>>
TADA!!!
Jason Sia was cheated by me...hohoho...
Happy April Fool Jason Sia(my hou ji mui)
You should feel honored that u be my 1st person>>>(1st person being cheat) XD
HAHAHA...

Okay la...just simply yet short updated...
I wanna go sleep liao...Ah hui and Si Hui, both of them had entered their own dreamland liao...me still typing here...==''
Not worry,
I will update soon....
C ya readers...
tATa

0 comments:

Post a Comment