Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bloggie time...(Short updated)

Hey, finally am back!!! Once again, it was my assignment week, that's the reason why I do not blogging past few days. Exhausted after doing my assignment. It cost me days and nights. Seriously ENERGY lost! Well, I'm not going to blog much tonight. Time is not early from now, Si Hui(new room mate) has been entered her DREAMLAND and Ah Hui as usual was overnight at her boyfriend house. Me? Typing here....LOL...^^... I should be off to bed instead of blogging here...haih...
Gratifying thing is >>>>>>there is no class for tomorrow!!! *Happy*??? Nahhh...Cause tomorrow is the Movie Day of my group (Group 2) to play the movie. Another busy day... I am so gonna nervous about there will be alot of empty seat on the event day. Although they bought a ticket, but they will not necessarily will come. *Thats the point*...This event is part of my Event Management Assignment. This assignment took us lot of *Spirit*...can be said that this is my biggest assignment for my diploma studies. To make a matter worse is that we met a such Su*ks lecturer in this subject.
Me, Kristy, Elisa, Rebecca and Fazar are take over the responsible for ticketing department. We will be duty at the front door of Lecture Theatre 1 for ticket entries on tomorrow. And...and...I actually became a leader of ticketing department for no reason...*shakes head with disbelief*... Hope that everything proceeds smoothly~~~Most important thing is don't get lost the money...if lost any cent or more....that's the trouble for me ah...==''
Gosh...my stomach began to trouble, it seems to alarm me that its necessary to go to bed and sleep instead of continuening my blog...
Okay la...
End this post here...
Will be back soon or might be tomorrow :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment