Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trust...Understanding...

I'm unhappy and depressed since last night... Today, i keep thinking of why am i like this? Why?
Isit because i too love u and too care of this relationship? Sure i love and care...why nt? U are the one who i love and care right now... What i did is all because i m LOVING u...
Honestly, i m getting jealous...bout ur past...ur EX... I am wondering why she til keep in touch with u...i hope i m ok with this...but not...i m totally not ok...actually i can choose to hide my feeling and i can choose not to know all this things... Although it is suffer, but i want to face this BRAVELY. I should be STRONG!
I'm still holding on and dun wanna be apart with u... I'm afraid...but i choose the way to TRUST and
UNDERSTANDING
.
I'm hope u can hold me tightly... I only wan u to care me more...i know u hv try to care me...but i know u can do it more than tat.

Feeling BLUE...

Still a sentence... U are Special to Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment