Sunday, August 16, 2009

Come Holy...

Come holy spirit fall on me now
I need your anointing
Come in your power
I love you holy spirit
You're captivating my soul
And every day i grow to love you more

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where i can see you face to face
I worship you in spirit and in truth

I definitely love tis song very much...its sent by my friend who is called Janet. After listened it, i just realized tat since how long i din going to church already...Gosh!!! i cant be like tis... i feel GUILTY of not going to church... I miss the environment in the church...it is AWESOME peace place for me...i miss the song tat played in church...it is TOUCHES my HEART and SOUL...

0 comments:

Post a Comment