Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crossroads ♥

Time flies...And I'm going to finish my last semester here in INTI College. After this, where should I heading for?I am like standing in the middle of the crossroads...I've lost my way to continue my journey...And there is not a final destination yet it is a departure for my journey...
I'm 21 now..There is alot of things are waiting for me to learn and approach it...
Honestly I'm not ready yet to step into the society...I am scared to face the reality in society...and I am not confident enough toward myself in everything...But sometimes I've to think widely as everyone has to go through all this path of their life..It is like a cycle of life....
As we grow older, we need to think and plan for our life properly...I have to be a mature gal instead of keep relying on my parents...I have to be more responsible in every single things...I need to think thoroughly upon all the decisions that I've had made...Once u chose, it's too late to be regret...As u know, the older we get, the harder for us to reverse our actions and their consequences...

Nice Quote to be SHARED:
Life never turns the way we want. But we live it d best way we can. There's no perfect life, but we can Fill it with perfect moments

End of post.
Goodnight readers

0 comments:

Post a Comment