Saturday, September 18, 2010

Horrible semester

Hello worlds!!!Sorry for the hibernating!!!It's been ages I didn't sign in here...Lazy?I admit! But beside this, there is also mine personality problem...I'm kinda lost my spirit to do everything in this semester. I've had a horrible days in this semester...So yeah, everytime I had failed to get u guys an updated here. Feel like going to change my blog skin to dark color...Obviously light color is not suit me, coz it just make me don't have an intention to update my blog with the KNS moods everytime!

I felt EMPTY somehow!!!
Coz of empty, it once again ur face lingering in my mind! *Erase!Erase! and Erase!!!Go AWAY!!!*
As ah hui said that I need someone who can be able to protect me!
But who wil be the one?
When will he be appearing in front of me?
................................................................
There is no ANSWER!
I'm just be waiting...

not much to say yet lazy to ...
so...Guys, I am going to end this post here...
Tata...

Pauline cECILIA is back to EMO status!

3 comments:

诗慧 s0t hUi said...

就感觉最近你怪怪的哦...>,<
就如ah_hui说的..需要找个人可以赋予你安全感,保护你..
但,
在还没有遇到那个人之前...你是否也要给自己一颗定心丸呢?
而,不是一直继续的emo下去..等待属于你的那个人...??
前阵子,也心情极度的不好..
就必须自己给自己鼓励,支持,以及自我安慰...
而不是一味的一直带着不好的心情,继续的生活...
酱子..每一天,都过得很浪费哦...>,<

萍~凡的世界 said...

dont down and sad...im always here for u to chat if u do need someone to be with u...dont forget about our promise b4 o...keep ur spirit up and stay strong...fight until the end..

Sandra said...

Hang in there girl, I'm sure it will feel better in a while:) xoxo

Post a Comment