Friday, June 25, 2010

Dedicated to David (; ♥

June 25th 1987,
a new born baby boy was brought into this world on a piece of land called Malaysia!
He's a precious gift from GOD.
He is a boy called
David Hoo (This picture has been cropped from one of the family picture as I don't have his personal picture.hehe^^)

Today, his sister, Pauline cECILIA that ME wants to greet him a very BLAST happy 27 Birthday!

I had been reminded by daddy about ur birthday after I finished my test2 of F&B1 in Hilton...As I was busy on my studies till I not even remembered that today is ur BIG DAY.hehe^^
Daddy sent me a message:"Today is ur brother's birthday, remember send him a greeting message ya." The message is meaningfull though it was just a short message from him...I felt so touched at the moment. WHY? Through the message, u can feel that how much daddy's cares and LOVES...
Anyway,
Happy Birthday Ah Kor
Wish u have a blast,
all ur wish come true,
Forever Love with ur gal gal,
Stay healthy as always
and GOD bless ahead YOU!(;


Tonight gonna be a GOOD NIGHT for u!
I am sure that mummy will give u a table of delicious homecook!^^
And daddy said that ur gal gal will come over to celebrate with u as well right?
Have a blessed night ya!
Once again, Happy Birthday, my dear ah kor!LOVE u always (;

2 comments:

Sally said...

eh..ur ah kor hav gal gal le? XD

Pauline cECILIA said...

Haha...Yaya...I was shocked when saw the message from my dad this noon. He told me that his gf wil come over tonite to celebrate his bufday. I don't even know when he got her lo..Surprised me le...^^

Post a Comment