Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mummy said...

Last few days, mummy called me. She asked me about the silver and gold key-shaped necklace. She asked me about the significance and difference of them. Honestly, i'm also not so sure...so, automatically my head turned to hui and asked her if she knew. Hui said that if a silver necklace is to give full of 18-year-old children, whereas the gold necklace is give full of 21-year-old children. Nowadays parents only give when their children 21-year- old. This is to show that their children already grow up and they give them FREEDOM to do their own things.
Between, mummy said that she plan to present me one gold key-shaped necklace when i reach 21-year-old. Yeah!!! i m waiting for the day to come...Thanks mummy=)...LOVE U so muchhhhhhh...muacksss...
And this few days, i was sick...FEVER, SORE THROAT, COUGHING, FLU...but now only left coughing and flu...hope can recover soon...Mummy keep forching me go to look for a doctor...but i always give her a lot of reason to avoid it...coz i not take it seriously...i m fine mummy...dun worry...i will get well soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment