Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i know...

Well...I have done everything for you, i believe tat you yet know. How much i love u, i believe tat u also can feel it. U are the only guy tat i pay so much love and thoughts...i dun like to compare..bt if really want to compare both of u(U and my 1st bf), u r more happiness than him...i did lot to u... Everytime when i see something tat i like and feel wanna to buy it, i will think of u 1st, coz i want to save money to buy some present for u...then i will stop my desire to buy it...i m willing to sacrifice it...i m willing to do it without any complaints...coz i love u... Did u know, i love u more than i love me myself...i just realized tat i never sayang me.
The present i gave u-red notebook and t-shirt, u just use them, dun waste them. We're til friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment