Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday night (empty HEART)

LOVE NEVER FAILS
I like this sentence... But it was failed in my life... My LOVE was gone...

Why am i like this??? Every time, u want me to help u to do something and i will never reject u. And also i do all ur request without any regret. Why? Why i still same as before??? Please stop it okay?! I m tired of it!!! Really TIRED at all!!!=='' Now, u touch my life again...the more u find me, the more i confuse...
Tonight,we chat through msn once again...u ask me to send u some nice songs...sure i can send all of them to u if u wan... Btw, u said that when i m going back to Bintangor, u will bring me go to watch Horror movie at Sibu's cinema. U make me feel like back to the PAST. Last time when we still in relationship status, u ever dated me to watch Horror movie at cinema. Unfortunately, haven't reach that day, our fate was gone...

Why? I'm really don't understand why? Why i can done all ur request without any complaint?! I admit that u still stay in my heart...i cant forget U...WHY??????? I'm so suffer right now...=='' Do u ever know what i m thinking of? Do u ever know What I Hv Done For U? Pauline cECILIA is missing of U...

0 comments:

Post a Comment